Hauraki Rail Trail / Full Day - $125.00
Departing Auckland CBD every Sunday at approx 9am, this tour comprises of approx 90 mins drive to Paeroa where we join the cycle trail and cycle to Waikino and back passing through the picturesque Karangahake Gorge. This is a truly spectacular Gorge with many interesting historical sites along the way. The Hauraki Rail Trail is a family friendly track which is quite easy to ride with no hills, cycling is the fun way to explore the Gorge. All transport, bike hire and safety helmets are included in the price.
This tour can also run on Monday's, Wednesday's or Friday's please call us on 021 420 694 to check availability.
- Paeroa - Home of L&P Beveridge and the big bottle photo opportunity of course.
- Cycling along the Hauraki Rail Trail.
- Karangahake Gorge sightseeing.
- Cycle through 1km long old railway tunnel.
- Visit the Historic Gold mining Victoria stamping battery site.
- Lunch at Waikino railway station cafe. (Free Coffee on us)
For further information please visit our website: www.bikeandhike.co.nz